This update includes 297 brand new reports and 321 new report filter options.
Our report suite has had a complete overhaul and the app has some more great new features to help create a more personalised experience for users.
🐣 New Features
- Report dashboards – configure specific views of reports into widgets and compare data queries side-by-side.
- Around 300 new reports with over 300 additional filter options.
- Ability to pin activities to the top of feeds – so you can make sure important information is easy to access.
- Tabs for filtering the report list by group.
- New filters which allow users to quickly filter data sets by relative and specific time periods in the report suite.
- Additional prompts before making permanently deletions for activities, tasks and teams.
- You can now apply ‘Influence Levels’ to Contacts as well as Organisations.
- The Program list has its own tab.
🪲 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the feed wasn’t updating when navigating to a new screen using the quick search function.
- Minor display bug fixes.